We are largest Solar MC4 Fuse Connector Dealer with 10/15/20/30A Fuse in Rajasthan.
SOLAR MC4 FUSE CONNECTOR
This product is a 10A/15A/20A/30A fuse embedded into a waterproof fuse holder. It features an MC4 connector lead on each end, making it compatible for use with an Adaptor Kit and solar panel leads. This Fuse Holder is designed to provide complete single circuit protection to your solar power array. The fuses prevent large currents from damaging the solar panels. Purchase this product for extra protection on your system.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at +91-8826678465 or email email@example.com.
MC4 FUSE CONNECTER SPECIFICATION
|Rated Current: 15A||Degree of Protection: IP2*/IP67|
|Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC||Flame Class: UL94-V0|
|Test Voltage: 6000V (50Hz,1 min)||Safety Class: II|
|Overvoltage Category: CATIII||Suitable Connector: MC4 Connector|
|Contact Resistance of Plug Connector:1mΩ||Insertion Force / Withdrawal Force: ≤50N / ≥50N|
|Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated||Fuse Can Replace|
|Insulation Material: PPO||Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C|
Ease of Use
- Compatible with PV cables with different insulation diameters.
- Designed for a wide range of DC applications.
- Simple plug-and-play.
- Auto-lock equipment of male and female points render connections easy and reliable.
- Waterproof - IP67 Class Protection.
- Insulation material PPO.
- High current-carrying capacity
- Protection Class II
- Connector adopts touch and insertion of reed with inner-knob type
- Contact us for other models.
- As a wholesaler, dealer, distributor and stockist of Solar MC4 Fuse Connector Dealer, solar panels ,Luminous Off Grid System Dealer, inverters for the rooftop solar market, Aethon Solar offers best prices and fastest delivery across the country.
- We supply all across India, including states such as Andhra Pradesh (Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Amravati), Bihar (Patna), Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara), Haryana (Faridabad, Gurgaon), Jharkhand, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli), Kerala (Kochi), Madhya Pradesh (Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior), Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad), Odisha, Punjab (Ludhiana, Amritsar), Rajasthan (Jaipur, Alwar, Jodhpur), Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirrupur), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Noida), Uttarakhand (Dehradun) and West Bengal (Kolkata).